1) We talked about preparing for a networking coffee, here’s five easy ways to screw one up (or not). (LinkedIn)
2) Stop what you’re doing, go to Old Navy, and buy this simple and chic $22 purse.
3) D.C.’s 100 Very Best Restaurants. (Washingtonian)
4) I only wear Jimmy Choo fragrance, so I’m incredibly excited for their newest fragrance.
5) This article of dual-arrests in domestic violence cases makes me physically ill. (ProPublica)
6) I can’t decide if this sweater’s sleeves are cool/on-trend or Carmen Miranda-esque.
7) How to learn flexibility from a quarter-life career crisis. (FastCompany)
8) These classic, dainty bow-sandals from Daya have me wishing for spring.
9) For millennials, it’s never too early to save for retirement. (The New York Times)
10) Finally, a way to store K’s ever-multiplying tech cables. Praise be.
11) How to sell weed without getting caught? Hire models as dealers, Queens of the Stoned Age. (GQ)
The Idea Whose Time Has Come. Champagne vending machines.
What I’m Consumed By. All I can think about is the bar exam. My assessments are not improving, and it’s scary because my MBE skills were barely passable to start with. Right now, I’m trying to decide whether it’s better to risk a likely failure, or simply take a pause until the July exam. So it’s 2:00 AM on a Thursday, and I’m not asleep.
What I’m Replacing. A pair of lost pearl earrings, with these $40 Akoya studs.
[image found here]