Quote of the Day.
What would you do if you weren’t afraid? — Sheryl Sandberg.
The Top Story.
What am I going to do with my life? (Powerpoint)
I’m feeling a little stuck, right now. In a rut. This powerpoint made by Millie Tran is a great resource for anyone who feels that way about their career. It helps you think about your future in a different way, and really focuses your thought process.
Today’s Links and Reads.
2) I work too hard, and I’m still poor and miserable. (The Cut)
4) Meet the heroine in every rom-com written by a man. (McSweeney’s)
6) Will Ben Franklin’s timeline help your productivity? (The Cut)
7) Do I need a blush puffer coat? I think I need a blush puffer coat.
8) Half of men think there are ‘enough’ women in leadership roles. (CNBC)
The Daily Ws.
What I Think I Need. Three words: Velvet Moto Jacket.
What I’m Listening To. Weirdly obsessed with Macklemore, Glorious.
What I’m Eating. This Kalbi marinade, can’t get enough.
Instagram of the Day.
Every dish Food52 posts always looks amazing. Even things I would never eat in a million years. Even things I’m allergic to. I still want them. Their Instagram is incredible, their blog is even better.
[featured photo; this post contains affiliate links that pay commission to the writer]