Features + The Range

The Range: Plaid Blazers for Fall

If you follow other bloggers, you know that the trendy item for fall is a plaid blazer.  Inspired by the vintage fashions of the 1940s, these blazers are popping up everywhere.  Here are a few options in different price ranges.

Corner Office

Theory Power Plaid Blazer ($595)

Cubicle Farm

1.STATE Check Blazer ($139)

Front Desk

F21 Glen Plaid Blazer ($45)

Plus-Size

Vince Camuto Plaid Blazer ($169)

{image found here; this post contains affiliate links that may generate commission for the author}

1. Samara says:

I just purchased this lovely plaid blazer from Everlane. The sleeves are not as short as they look in the photographs. https://www.everlane.com/products/womens-wool-acadamey-blazer-minicheckplaid?collection=womens-outerwear

October 31, 2018/Reply
  2. Stephanie says:

I have the 1.State blazer and it’s fantastic. It’s soft but you can’t tell it’s sort of knit– it looks completely normal and it has structure. I like it better than the pricier Theory one!

October 31, 2018/Reply
  3. Sharon says:

I am fairly certain my coworker owns the F21 blazer. It looks so good on her!

October 31, 2018/Reply
  4. CM says:

I have the Vince Camuto one in regular sizing, thanks to my Trunk Club stylist. It’s great, such a flattering cut and I’m fairly curvy and petite.

October 31, 2018/Reply
  5. Cait says:

I am struggling to embrace this trend. The blazers look dated to me *shrug*

November 1, 2018/Reply
    • Melissa says:

2nd that. My mom wore one like this in the 80s. Can’t get it out of my head.

November 1, 2018/Reply
      • AnNa says:

Yeah, my first thought was 80s, not 40s.

November 1, 2018/Reply
  6. Cee Cee from KY says:

The Duchess of Cambridge just wore a blazer similar to this, but more fitted by Smythe. I found one nearly identical at H&M for around $50. I prefer the more fitted cropped look to the oversized, but love this plaid that is so popular this fall- I’ve seen it referred to as “Prince of Wales plaid”.

November 1, 2018/Reply
  7. Carrie says:

My husband and I just took a trip to Italy and these sorts of blazers were EVERYWHERE in Milan, many double-breasted. I bought one from Everlane, but I’m really skeptical the look is going to translate to my day to day…

November 1, 2018/Reply
  8. Caitlin says:

Target has a few options if you’re not willing to commit a bunch of money to this trend.

November 15, 2018/Reply