We are locked in blog update hell over here. We’ve been working to take the new site live for a couple of days. My designer loaded it up last night but there was a problem with the second-page formatting. Then, I stupidly deleted 676 Ask the Edit posts. So we’re still working out the bugs, the giant, New York apartment size bugs. Hoping to have it up today.
1) Why do women bully each other at work? (The Atlantic)
2) These $42 elastic studded flats bring a bit of cool to your work looks.
3) The persistent fantasy of the fashion magazine job. (Racked)
5) Why I work myself to death: the reasons behind overworking. (Salon)
7) Clever morning routine hacks for busy women. (Inc.)
9) A winning parental leave policy can be surprisingly simple. (HBR)
10) This Astley Clarke Thundercloud bracelet is dainty, but bold.
11) Seriously Bumble, you couldn’t just rent office space? (Buzzfeed)
13) My new manicure color: OPI’s Reykjavik Has All The Hotspots.
What I Watched. This video on why Meyers-Briggs tests are nonsense.
What I Bought. This grey blotter pad for my work desk.
What I’m Reading. The People We Hate at the Wedding.
[image found here]