Quote of the Day.
“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – J.K Rowling
The Top Story.
How to spot a toxic office culture before taking the job. (Fast Company)
It’s easy to get caught up in the idea of being ‘chosen’ for a job, but smart job seekers know that they’re not the only ones auditioning. It’s just as important to search your potential employer for red flags. Few things are as awful is when you great new job turns into a nightmare.
The Daily Reads and Links.
1) I can’t decide if I love this unique Hugo Boss suit, or if I truly hate it.
2) Don’t have enough experience? How to get around that. (Bossed Up)
4) What’s your retail ‘flinch point’? (Racked)
6) How to know if it’s time to take a pause to raise a family. (Quartz)
7) These CosRX pimple pads have virtually eliminated my blackheads.
8) The Best Looks from Bridal Fashion Week (because why not). (Marie Claire)
9) I think I need this photograph for my office. It’s so pretty and calming.
The Daily Ws.
What I’m Making for Dinner. Harvest Stew with Sausage.
What I’m Watching. The Disappearance of Maura Murray. Totally addicted.
Instagram of the Day.
Y’all know how I feel about a good remodel, and the husband and wife team at Beginning in the Middle are amazing at it. They post their inspiration photos, as well as some incredible before and afters. Hit up their Instagram or visit their blog.
[featured image found here]